441st post: Status of my Vector Tracing
I know I haven't been vectoring much for almost half a year now due to me having the lack of time to do them. Some of them include:
- My job
(it's a mental torture out there)
- Typing my stories here and an organized (not necessarily corrected) version of it at Wordpress
- Some updates here and there
- Twittering (though mostly when I'm out)
- Some game at Facebook
- Accumulated unwatched anime because of no. 1
- Organizing (and playing) music and video files
- Traveling, because of no.1 and where
idiotscolleagues, friends, and family drag me to
- ニホンゴノウリョクシケン (no really)
- Eating and sleeping. Although I eat at the computer or while doing other things, I don't know why I my body needs 9 hours of (uninterrupted) sleep even though I'm almost an adult. And that feeling from the lack of sleep (or continuing on when my body wants to sleep) is a torture.
- not in the mood
- too freaking complicated and might give up mid-way
- Finding a suitable theme for no.2. I like the current one with it's clean and simple layout and mobile-friendly support, but navigating to my stories and vectors there is horrible if you don't know where they are. (Even I don't know where they are. Links in no.12 was possible because I visited the page before in my default browser.)
- Editing and uploading videos and quietly put them up. (link to the other account if something happens to the other) So quiet that I don't even mention anything about it here or at Twitter.
- and so on....